Why You need Renal Care kit ?
- Are you undergoing Dialysis regularly?
- Have doctors advised you for a Kidney transplant?
- Are your Blood Urea & serum creatinine is increasing day by day?
- Do you face eGFR going down day by day?
- Do you have Renal Parenchymal disease?
- Do you have Nephrotic syndrome?
- Do you have protein leakage?
- Are you facing weight loss day by day due to AKD or CKD?
So, if you are facing any of the above problems, then have a sense of relaxation, that you are now in safe hands. You have to start our Rental care kit as soon as possible to get rid of the above problems.
When Blood urea and serum creatinine going up after every modern system of medicines, doctors recommend Dialysis
Dialysis is risky and creates chances of developing a kidney infection.
And no doubt, Dialysis is a very expensive process that is not affordable by a common man.
It also doesn’t fix the disease.
And in later stages, it can lead to Kidney Transplants.
The patient has to take a lifetime course of different types of medications with transplant which could have many side effects on the body.
Our Ayur Kidney Renal Care kit Ayurvedic treatment for dialysis patients is the only solution to cure from dialysis. Our Ayurvedic treatment includes a combination of four types of herbal supplements. This kit protects the kidneys from all the disorders
Renal Care Kit
MAJOR TYPES OF KIDNEY DISEASES
Chronic Kidney Disease
Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is a slowly progressive problem in the kidneys which takes time to advance to later stage.
The condition in which there is a damage on the filtering units of the kidneys which leads to the excessive loss of proteins from the body.
Acute Kidney Disease
The sudden failure of kidneys to perform the functions. It is a serious condition and mainly occurs during the last stage of the disease or in time of treatment.
Polycystic Kidney Disease
Polycystic kidney disease (PKD) is a genetic condition which leads to the formation of a cyst in the kidneys.
KIDNEY FAILURE AND HIGH CREATININE TREATMENT
OVERVIEW OF KIDNEY PROBLEMS
It has become common for the people of all ages to develop one or the other kidney problems like kidney stones, high creatinine, kidney dialysis that particularly in their middle and old age. If the kidneys get damaged, it leads to an increase in the toxicity in the body. If such a condition is not treated on time, it can eventually lead to kidney failure and may also harm the other organs of the body. An Ayurvedic Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment can help in avoiding any further damage to the kidneys. In Stone cases, it is mostly removed by surgery but some ayurveda treatment for kidney stones is also helpful to get rid of them.?
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS OF KIDNEY FAILURE
- Edema which is a condition that causes Swollen body parts
- Dry and itchy skin
- Pain in the abdomen
- Change in the color of uriney?
- Muscle cramps and twitches
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Loss of appetite and abnormal weight loss or weight gain
About Ayur Kidney
“Science of yoga and ayurveda is subtler than the science of medicine, because science of medicine is often victim of statistical manipulation.”
We are serving the people of India and outside India for the last 25 years under the banner of ayurvedayogashram. Ayur Kidney is its sister concern who concerns with healing of kidney problems
We are running our offline herbal and yoga clinic in Amritsar, India and running our online clinic.
We book groups of students for Yoga and meditation classes. In addition of this we also provide groups from outside India for Ayurveda basic certification classes. We also provide Certification courses of Indian Panchkarma Massage packages according to pulse diagnosis of the patients. We are providing accommodation facility to the groups coming from abroad. We provide best ayurvedic treatment for dialysis patients and patients with kidney stones. Our Prodcts are made-by natural herbs for kidney diseases that can naturally cure all chronic kidney diseases.Ayur kidney provides ayurvedic medicine for kidney creatinine which help to reduce your creatinine levels naturally.
Why We should choose Renal Care Kit of
Ayurveda Kidney TREATMENT
Ayurveda Yogashram provides the best Ayurvedic treatment of chronic kidney problems in three modes :
- By lowering down the values of serum creatanine and blood urea with the combinations of pure herbal extracts of ayurvedic herbs
- By increasing the immune system of the kidney with the best combinations of the herbs present in the world
- We are providing all the herbal products by the approved formulations from goverenment of India. We never provide loose medicines. All contents are written on the labels of the product.
- Varun – Crataeva nurvala. It is an excellent herb in kidney failure. It is commonly known as ‘Caper’ and has been used in Ayurveda to take care of urinary tract infections since ancient times. It helps to break down kidney stones, in relieving excess fluid accumulation and swelling due to kidney failure and other kidney ailments.
- Punanrnava – Boerhavia diffusa. It is commonly known as ‘hogweed’ and is widely used as an herbal diuretic. It helps to relieve painful micturition and helps the body to remove excess accumulated water from the body because of kidney failure.
- Gokshur – Tribulus terrestris.It is known for its diuretic property and hence it acts as an herbal tonic for the genito-urinary system. It is popularly used to enhance stamina, boost sperm count and sexual vigor. It helps in clearing the blockages in the urinary tract and strengthens and rejuvenates the damaged kidney cells hence helps in avoiding dialysis.
- Kaasni – Cichorium intybus. It is also known as ‘Chicory’. It strengthens the kidneys. Kaasni is a useful herb in acute and chronic kidney failure. It is used in nephritis, nephritic syndrome, and other conditions which cause kidney failure.
- Shirish – Albizia lebbeck. It is an anti-inflammatory herb. It reduces kidney inflammation and flushes out the accumulated toxins from the body.
- BhumiAmla – Phyllanthus niruri. It is a diuretic. It is traditionally used in kidney stones and urinary discharge. It is an excellent herbal remedy for urinary calculi.
- Shigru – Moringa oleifera. Is indicated in kidney swelling, inflammation and improves the blood circulation in the kidney. It also boosts the immune system.
CAUSES OF RENAL FAILURE
Kidney failure can occur from an acute event or a chronic condition or disease.
- The main reason for chronic kidney disease is uncontrolled Diabetes
- Chronic High blood pressure is the main cause for CKD ( chronic kidney disease)
- Prerenal kidney failure is caused by blood loss, dehydration.
- Sepsis is also acts as a major role in causing kidney failure
- Multiple myeloma and acute glomerulonephritis are other reasons for chronic kidney failure
- Post renal causes of kidney failure embrace bladder obstruction, prostate problems, tumors, or kidney stones.
Meet The Doctor
Dr. Naveen Kumar Arya
Dr. Naveen Kumar Arya is an Ayurvedic physician and Yoga expert, His love, lives and spread the goodness of Ayurveda! He has sound knowledge of Kerala Pancha Karma and Yoga. Dr. Naveen Kumar has done his graduation in the most scientific and authenticated Vedic medical Science ‘Ayurveda’ from Amritsar, Punjab, India. Then he has done his further advanced courses in Ayurveda from the renowned PG University of Jamnagar, Gujrat, India. In Jamnagar, he has also done a special certificate course in Yoga -the alignment of body, mind, and soul. He has also got Yog-Diksha under the guidance of renowned international Yoga master Acharya Yashovardhan.
- Herbalist & Ayurvedachayra
- Yoga Therapist
- Panchkarma specialist
- Vedic orator – on Vedas, darshans, upnishands
- Motivational speaker – on goal and time management
- Entrepreneur – running e-commerce platform for herbal products
- Visiting Ayurveda consultant at Ayurveda Panch Kosh center Sydney
- Visiting Ayurveda consultant at New Zealand Vedic mandir
What Kind of Treatment does Ayurveda Yogashram Provide?
Ayurveda Yogashram provides a completely safe herbal and natural treatment to all of its kidney patients.
Can Ayurveda Yogashram treatment Stop Dialysis?
If you are on dialysis you may continue so during the initial days of treatment, but as the treatment advances your creatinine will gradually improve and you can stop dialysis.
Is Ayurvedic Treatment Safe?
Yes, Ayurvedic treatment is completely safe as it is purely natural. The herbs and organic supplements that we provide in the treatment have no side-effects
Does Ayurveda have any Side effects?
Ayurvedic medicines are harmless if taken with proper guidelines by a registered Practioner and the course should be completed as the physician advises. There are no major side effects seen
How Long does it take to be Cured with Ayurvedic Medicines?
Ayurveda is an ancient concept and very much different from modern medical practices. Ayurvedic treatment is slow and one has to keep patience as it is focused on treating from the root cause & not just treating Symptomatically.
Does Diet play any role in Kidney Disorders?
Yes, diet plays a very imp role in kidney Patients, as high protein and sodium are harmful to the Kidneys. So a healthy kidney-friendly diet is must for the patients.
What are the sign and symptoms of kidney failure?
Ayurveda acts as a boon for kidney failure treatment.
Here, are some of the signs & symptoms of kidney failure:
Pain in his/her lower back.
Taste of the mouth changes.
The smell in their mouth.
Feeling of vomiting
Blood in the Urine
It is advisable to consult the Ayurvedic Physician for the treatment of kidney disease for faster results.
How to stop Kidney Dialysis naturally?
Ayur Kidney is running an Ayurveda platform named Ayurveda Yogashram, which is the successful Ayurvedic
Treatment Clinic situated in Amritsar Punjab. We have a successful journey of treating our patients with Kidney problems without Dialysis and transplant providing them best Ayurveda Treatment for Kidney.
Here, are the few steps of treating Kidney Disease with the help of Ayurveda:
For herbs like Punarnava, Gokshur, and more, one can get relief from kidney disease.
Keeping Control of problems like Diabetes and Hypertension. It helps in reducing the risk of kidney-related problems.
Deep breathing techniques like Pranayama are very beneficial. With the help of this, the sugar level will be maintained.
Regular exercise is very important in the cases of Kidney Diseases.
What causes Kidney failure in Teenagers?
Nowadays the teenagers are prone to go for the gyms to maintain their body and making muscle swell. For this, they keep on drinking the liquids and shakes have more proteins. Having Excess of the protein can lead to kidney damage in most of the cases.
Experts say that protein shake can lead to the kidney stone that is formed due to the crystallization of compounds. It blocks the working of the kidney and causes severe pain. They also cause strain in the kidneys.
At last, it results in the Blood in the stool, Bad odor, Body pain, Fatigue, Vomiting, and body swelling that are the early symptom of kidney failure.
Best Kidney Failure Prevention?
Ayurveda has medically proved with the certification that Kidney problem can be cured with time if they are treated with Ayurveda herbs and balanced diet.
Kidney Failure can be prevented by many ways like:
Avoid a diet rich in proteins like chicken, turkey, fish, and eggs.
Content of salt in the diet must be checked regularly
Milk, cheese, and yogurt must be avoided.
Have a cup of herbal tea once in a day. It is very beneficial for preventing kidney related problems.
Having coconut oil is very beneficial.
Which one is better Kidney transplant or Ayurvedic Treatment for a kidney?
Ayurveda is a boon for those people who are suffering from Kidney disease. Kidney failure can cause a lot of stir in the normal lifestyle of a person and the condition can worsen so much that the only option left to revive the kidney is by transplanting them. But Ayurveda treatment has a solution for it. Ayurveda Treatments can cure kidney disease without transplanting it and the patient will get rid of kidney disease problems with the help of ayurvedic medicines.
We give the Renal Care Kit for treatment of all types of kidney problems like AKD, CKD, Kidney failure, Polycystic Kidney, Nephrotic Syndrome.
What Our Patients Says About Us
Very knowledgeable and confident doctor. Treats patients with utmost care and sincerity. Very highly recommended.
Best place kidney disease patients.
Excellent service from entire staff from reception to teams providing the service that exceeded my expectation